This Blog is created for the families and friends of Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School. Students will use this site as part of their homework and classwork.
RFK Elementary School
Friday, November 9, 2012
Writing Response: What seems to be the most difficult part of the Feature Article?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think the hardest part of the feature article so far is having to think of what my feature article will look like on the paper. Planning everything out is a little tricky, but I am trying my best to make my feature article look amazing!
I think the hardest part of the feature article was finding correct information. It took me a long time! But, all of it is hard, including, like Gianna said, the layout. That is what i think the hardest part was
Well, for the brochure I think it is the layout. It is very difficult for me to be able to have the computer to put stuff where I want. I do think my brochure look pretty good, though!
4 comments:
I think the hardest part of the feature article so far is having to think of what my feature article will look like on the paper. Planning everything out is a little tricky, but I am trying my best to make my feature article look amazing!
I think the hardest part of the feature article was finding correct information. It took me a long time! But, all of it is hard, including, like Gianna said, the layout. That is what i think the hardest part was
Well, for the brochure I think it is the layout. It is very difficult for me to be able to have the computer to put stuff where I want. I do think my brochure look pretty good, though!
Post a Comment