RFK Elementary School

RFK Elementary School

Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome New Blog Students!!

Students, This classroom blog has been used be me in the past and was part of a class that I took.  It is a great tool for learning and sharing.  You will be using this blog for the rest of the year in science, reading, and even math!  Your job is to :
  1. Register as a member.  You basically need a gmail account and I will accept you.  This way, you will be able to post comments too :)
  2. Look through the site.  Search though different titles and assignments.  Check out what kids just like you have written about.  You will find it very interesting.
  3. Take the survey at the top of this page.
  4. Take a look at the different games etc. on the left side of this blog.  What would you like to see here?
  5. Finally, after you have been accepted by me, leave a response to this post describing your thoughts.

6 comments:

AmBoySaidHiMolly said...

wow i never seen our school so nice and bright

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the new blog!

John said...

Nice Job Guys!

Anonymous said...

This blog is so awesome! I always want to be on and I love how great it is to see everyone's writing, when we get to that!

Unknown said...

i love this school
especially the teachers

Anonymous said...

Nadia, it is nice to see you finally on here!

Do you have access to a computer to typed assignments?

Bloglines | News

U.S. Department of Education